Coaching Positions for the 2020 Perth National Carnival
VIC METRO INVITES EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR THE FOLLOWING COACHING POSITIONS FOR Perth 2020.
Coaching position available:
- 60’s (maybe 2 teams)
- Women’s (Age Group TBA possible over 40’s)
Perth. Langley Park (CBD)
26th September – 4th October 2020 (First Game Sunday 27th September).
- Not essential, (Coaching experience and accreditation preferred)
- Must provide a team manager and assistant Coach.
- Attend all/Most training sessions and Coaches meetings.
Applicants must demonstrate
- Ability to develop and motivate a group of people into a team.
- Strong work ethic with leadership qualities.
- Ability to work with other coaches during the carnival.
- Ability to conduct yourself in a manner befitting the position at all times.
- Ability to maintain focus under pressure.
- Agree to work within the guidelines , and maintain the standards set by the board.
- Liaise with Executive Board during Carnival to ensure smooth running of Team matters.
- Training will commence early/mid July 2020.
- 5pm Friday 17th Jan 2020.
- Please note that not all applicants will receive an interview.
How to apply:
Please email your Resume for the coaching position sought to;
firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification or question please contact Dom on 0417 787 737.