Lawrie Evans Shield match
This years Lawrie Evans Shield match is on Sunday 10th June 2018 in Mulwala, available for both Men and Women.
Mulwala Football Club, Melbourne Street, Mulwala
- 12:00pm – Over 50’s (4x15min)
- 1:30pm – Women’s (4x15mins)
- 3:00pm – Under 50s (4x15mins)
- 4:30pm – Presentations
- Vic Country contact Tom Williams 0418 103 455
- Vic Country Women – Robyn Fraser 0408 319 611
- Vic Metro contact Bruce Chaplin 0411 199 488
- Vic Metro women Jill Charmers 0430 007 756
- Umpires – Vic Country & Vic Metro
Mulwala Football Netball Club has a home game on the Saturday at Lonsdale Reserve. All AFL Masters participants, support crew, families and supporter are invited to come and enjoy the hospitality of the Mulwala FNC. Half price entry ($5) will be available to AFL Master participant’s on presentation of identification that shows proof of involvement in the Masters football. (Club Membership card or the like.) Come and enjoy the local football and netball
AFL Master Lawrie Evans Memorial Match. 10th June
When booking Please identify that you are with the AFL Masters as some of the venues have blanked out bookings to ensure that accommodation is available as this is a long weekend. This is also winery walkabout weekend and the area will be heavily booked so get in early.
Local Accommodation Options: Supporters/Sponsors of local Country Football.
Mulwala Water Ski Club
03 57 441 888
www.mulwalawaterski.co.au (Ski Club Holiday Park)
03 57 442 331
Yarrawonga Mulwala Golf Club Resort
03 57 441 911
03 57 442 499